COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open..To Arthur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St Conan
Admin
St Conan

Open..To Arthur Empty
PostSubject: Open..To Arthur   Open..To Arthur Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:09 am

Arthur...after Finally getting the COCC site to reset my password...I am back in!!

I have not been neglecting my business there..the site would not let me log in. That is fixed now.

You have done an excellent job on the site...but I think it is still a little confusing. We need a little better layout on the voting. Something like this maybe:

1. Motion Proposal
2. Motions On The Floor
3. Second the Motion
4. Vote On The Motion
5. Motion Passed

The Motion should be numbered and as it moves to each section...deleted from the section it moved from. All comments other than Aye! or Nay!, should be removed to eliminate confusion.

The Motion Propasal is the only place where comments to the motion should be accepted.

I also agree with you that a new council is not needed. We are all still there..just need to work out the bugs so that things will flow more smoothly.

Roman Empire should be removed from the member list...
Back to top Go down

Open..To Arthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS :: Main Gate :: Announcements from the Forum Administrators-
Jump to: