COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coalition Roll Call

Go down 
+6
Asmodai
Kilor
mslyfield
X-Speed
Arthur Stirling
Ezekial Faireway
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekial Faireway

Ezekial Faireway

Coalition Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Let me start off this section by asking everyone dedicated to the coalition and who will participate often enough to be on the council to make themselves known.

I hope that this roster will become the new COCC Grand Council.

I will start off this list with myself and my order, The Order of The Rose. I will always be here for the coalition and it's members.

EzekialFaireway
Back to top Go down
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:19 am

Myself and the Order of Saint Andrew have never wavered in our dedication to the cause of the Coalition. I have been called to serve as Grand Commander before, and as long as there is need for my services, I shall stand fast, ready to serve the Coalition.
Back to top Go down
X-Speed

X-Speed

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:29 am

I too with my Order of the Golden Star stand with the COCC as long as it exists.
Back to top Go down
mslyfield

mslyfield

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:40 pm

I and my order the Knights of the Garter are with you.
Back to top Go down
Kilor

Kilor

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Torm Guardian stanbds behind the coalition.
Back to top Go down
Ezekial Faireway

Ezekial Faireway

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:54 pm

This is great... It is really making my day to see the response and dedication. This is what the Coalition needs.

That's 5 so far. Let's keep this going.

EF
Back to top Go down
Asmodai

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Myself and the Knights of the Lion will march with the coalition
Back to top Go down
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Tomorrow, I intend to take some time and finish archiving the sections of the forums that need it, and then I will open a new, Forum Thread meeting of the Council of Grand Masters around Sunday's Server reset time. I intend to host one weekly as long as I am still Grand Commander, and it can carry on into the week, and everyone can take their time and say their piece about every substantive issue we have to discuss. I think this format might work better for debate and discussion, with separate threads to carry on discussions of separate issues if necessary. So look forward to that and be thinking of topics to discuss at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ezekial Faireway

Ezekial Faireway

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:53 am

I agree that this format should work quite well. Forums to discuss any and all issues and any that require a vote can be voted on in the VoteBox. Give a few days for discussion and another day or two for voting. That way no one is left out and all can participate in their own time.

Ezekial
Back to top Go down
St Conan
Admin
St Conan

PostSubject: Shaidae Knichts o Alba   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:04 am

Shaidae Knichts o Alba are dedicated to the Lord Our God, and the mission of the COCC.
Back to top Go down
MECHMaxus

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Signing in As St Conan's Second in command

SemperFi
Back to top Go down
yabba333

yabba333

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 am

i yabba333 and the knights of the round table will stand with this coalition till death do us part
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.aforumfree.com
Edward Dale

Edward Dale

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 am

Edward Dale, Army Commander, Order of the Rose. here to serve.
Back to top Go down
Asmodai

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:23 am

I hate to do this but I am resigning from the coalition as we spend more time voting and mediating on matters instead of fighting as one army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalition Roll Call   Coalition Roll Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coalition Roll Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS :: Main Gate :: Members Roster-
Jump to: