COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yabba333

yabba333

my order Empty
PostSubject: my order   my order Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:38 am

dear order masters,

i have been waiting for a bout 3-4 weeks for anybody to get back to me about my order joining the coalition and i stil have had no replies and not even a blink in my direction. have i done somethibng to affend you all or is it because your all to far up each others *censored*. not to sound to abrupt but can some one tell me what the hell is going on please. if not i will be foprced to join with other members of other places and create my own coalition. ad this is something i do not want to do for this coalitions sake and the crusades sake.

thank you for your time,
yabba333
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.aforumfree.com
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

my order Empty
PostSubject: Re: my order   my order Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:44 am

I apologise that no one has attended to your request, my friend - as you can see, the Coalition has been having some internal difficulties of late. I will take your request for admission to our next meeting of Grand Masters, and we will have a proper reply to your request soon.

I will say this, though - I do not appreciate your insulting and profane demeanor in your post here. I understand we were remiss in not acknowledging that we had at least heard your request - that was our error, and I apologise for it on the Coalition's behalf. However, that does not ever make it acceptable to insult your prospective allies. I would ask that you choose your words more carefully in the future.

Thank you for your patience. The Council of Grand Commanders may have some questions for you in the near future. Until then, please be patient with us and a reply to your request for admission will be forthcoming.

Sir Arthur of Stirling
Grand Master of the Order of Saint Andrew
Grand Commander of the Coalition of Christian Crusaders

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yabba333

yabba333

my order Empty
PostSubject: Re: my order   my order Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:55 am

thank you arthur. that is what i have been waiting so long to hear. i will look foward to hearing the outcome
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.aforumfree.com
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

my order Empty
PostSubject: Re: my order   my order Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 am

We will attend to it as soon as possible, Yabba. Thank you again for your patience with us.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

my order Empty
PostSubject: Re: my order   my order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 am

Thank you for your patience with us while we got matters in hand. We apologise that it took so long for the Coalition to get a response to you. We debated the question of your admission in Council and came to a decision.

The Council of Grand Masters voted overwhelmingly in favor of admitting the Knights of the Round Table to the Coalition of Christian Crusaders, and we invite you to take your seat amoung us on the Council at the beginning of next week's meeting. All Coalition Orders will now recognise yours as an ally, and we will assist you and your knights whenever and wherever we are able. Welcome to the Coalition of Christian Crusaders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my order Empty
PostSubject: Re: my order   my order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS :: Main Gate :: Prospective Members of the Coalition-
Jump to: