COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Light of the Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekial Faireway

PostSubject: Light of the Dark   Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:04 am

Flysly69 of The Light of the Dark, wishes to join our coalition.

He is a good man and I have seen him fighting against Pagans and Profundus in the SB about fighting fellow christians.

I have invited him to join us and he wants to be admitted.

His Army Commander attacked a 2 man order, Lucky Stars, before Fly removed him from office. It was the Army Commanders doing, please do not blame Fly or the rest of his order. They will be in need of assistance once everyone joins on the side of the smaller order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthur Stirling

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:28 am

We will add a discussion of the admission of this Order's admission to our list of motions for the current meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleh500

PostSubject: flysly69   Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah, i can also agree to that he is an honest player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekial Faireway

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:11 pm

As I have heard no rejections, and likewise a single vote in favor of allowing new members on the merit of two or more members, I will inform flysly69 of The Light of The Dark, that he may begin attending our meetings and make his voice heard. Since this is a new concept, I will add this: He is recognized and heard as an equal, but for the time being does not carry a vote.

If I do not hear any objection, it will go into effect as mentioned above until it can be discussed and voted upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthur Stirling

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Might I plead for a little more patience on this admission, please?

Master Faireway, I know that you and many of the other members of the Coalition wish to speed up the process of getting new Orders under our banner, but this process cannot be changed at the whim of the Council, let alone a few of its members, it must be properly amended if we are to change the admissions process. I am not unwilling to admit members on a trial basis, but we must amend the Charter appropriately. We have not even discussed fully this in the Council, much less made the amendment. And besides, this new member has not even been present in these halls as of yet, and that would be essential before he would be able to have a voice.

We will discuss this further in Council. Until then, I counsel patience, and waiting until your friend is here to make his own case is the first place to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ezekial Faireway

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Once again Arthur you are the voice of reason. I will ask flysly to make himself present in a few of our forums outside the council chambers. I hope that our fellow council members return to the meeting so we can continue discussing this and the many other issues we have on the agenda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St Conan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Yes... Arthur is the voice of reason..I have felt his wisdom since the inception of COCC. I proposed that he lead the Council, first as a temporary and then as "the full meal deal" LOL!

Please trust his judgement...

* St Conan reaches in his sporran and pulls out a bottle of Super Extra Strenght Rejuvinating Snake Oil Coated White Willow Aspirin*

"Here Lord Stirling, for the many headaches we have caused you"!

For those of you that have questioned why I never had a desire to lead the COCC..I will now answer you:

1. Although I have very strong leadership abilities..I lack ego..I am NOT saying that Arthur is egotistical so don`t go there!

2. I am a genius..and as such..I am insane...and capable of doing downright stupid things at times..the light goes off occasionally.

3. Some of you are aware of my past ties with Satanism. Although The Lord My God has delivered me from that..I do not feel that past evil deeds need to creep out of the closet at me when I am placed in such a valuble positon as leading a group of Christian Orders, therefore, to prevent ole slewfoot from using that weapon against me, I set aside my own dreams and goals for the Good Of Christ and his works.

...and most importantly...

4. I did pray for a Leader of this group...and the Lord provided me with the right person in which to place this responcibility. So by the Devine Wisdom and Grace of God..you have your Leader.

Listen to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arthur Stirling

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 am

Don't mind if I take that, Saint Conan. The headaches of leadership are never advertised in advance, or no one would take the job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Dark   

Back to top Go down

Light of the Dark
Page 1 of 1