COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bleh500

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 am

hi, im bleh500 order master of "Roman empire" [Empire] i would like to make myself known and be a part of this forum. :] thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ezekial Faireway

Ezekial Faireway

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:55 pm

bleh, I will make sure you and your order and voted on as new members during our current meeting. It may take a day or two, but we will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
X-Speed

X-Speed

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey wasn't that the order Empeormaul had before he left? Or was that a differnt order?
Back to top Go down
yabba333

yabba333

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm

X-speed it is the same order, bleh500 is a freind of mine in rl and the last order master did not tell him that they were part of the cocc and i have not long filled him in on what the cocc is and why he should join.

BLEH WELCOME MY FREIND TO THE COCC!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://crusaders.aforumfree.com
Arthur Stirling

Arthur Stirling

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 am

If This Lord is the Leader of an Order that was once a part of the Coalition that wants to be repatriated, they do not even need to be voted in. This Order was originally a part of the Coalition, and if its Order Master so wills, it should be so once again. How is that for an efficient admissions process?

Welcome, Bleh500, please make yourself at home. The Coalition has need of brave knights like you. I have added you to the appropriate Groups, you should now have access to the whole of the forum. You may take your place among us at the beginning of the next meeting - take the time between now and then to familiarize yourself with how we do things in the Coalition. I will also add you to my list of Order Masters, and you will be getting missives advising you of battles involving our member orders and our allies. If you have any battles, please let me know as soon as possible, that I may rally the Coalition to your support.

We are glad to have the Roman Empire as Brothers once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS :: Main Gate :: Prospective Members of the Coalition-
Jump to: