COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS

COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS is a forum/chat founded for invited players of the Holy War game.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Off The Fence...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
St Conan
Admin
St Conan

Fall Off The Fence... Empty
PostSubject: Fall Off The Fence...   Fall Off The Fence... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:26 am

An old saying goes: "If you can`t make up your mind...your sitting on a fence". A decision has to be made concerning your beliefs in God. You cannot serve Him over things of the world. So lets put "Cold" on one side of the fence, "Hot" on the other side of the fence, and make the fence lukewarm, then we can see His message to us is very clear on this:

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Back to top Go down

Fall Off The Fence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COALITION OF CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS :: The Great Hall :: The Kirk-
Jump to: